- The property meets stringent stretch energy code requirements. This means that each unit must meet a higher standard of energy efficiency and undergo a “blower door test” to ensure limited energy loss. All work is monitored by a HERS rater to ensure compliance.
- The building will be insulated to meet the higher standards of the stretch energy code.
- Tankless hot water.
- 4” can lighting with LED light bulbs throughout.
- Whenever possible, we utilize local distributors and manufacturers to limit material travel.
- The building is serviced by a 5-stop Keystone brand elevator. There are also two sets of egress stairs from each floor.
- Various sound deadening techniques utilized throughout to limit sound transmission between residences.
- High Efficiency forced air by gas heating systems with air conditioning.
- White Shaker kitchen cabinets.
- Quartz countertops with stainless steel undermount sink.
- Miseno commercial style pull down polished chrome faucet.
- Kitchen Aid appliances.
- Insinkerator Badger garbage disposal.
- 12“ x 24” Gray porcelain large concept floor tiles.
- 4” x 12” matte gray tub surround.
- White Shaker vanity.
- Miseno toilet.
- American standard tub.
- Symmons Allura shower package.
Master Bathroom Finishes
- 4″ x 12″ White subway shower surround with white penny rounds on floor.
- 12″ x 24″ Dark Gray porcelain large concept floor tiles.
- Miralis Similacque floating vanity with quartz counter.
- Miseno toilet.
- Symmons Dia shower package with handheld.
- Miseno faucet.
- Natural finished oak flooring.
- 2-panel doors.
- Modern square edge window and door trim.
- Modern square edge baseboard moldings and crown moldings.
- 1 Panel square edge doors with chrome hardware throughout.
- 100 amp electrical for each residence.
- In-unit washer and dryer.
- Sprinkler building with fire alarm system.
- Heated garage with parking for 12 vehicles.
Common Area Specifications
- Will be carpeted throughout with the luxury vinyl plan in the lobby
Disclosure: All information deemed reliable but subject to errors and omissions. Developer reserves the right to substitute materials with greater or equal value.